GP Clinic in Logan and Kingston
We offer broad range of services in our GP clinic in Kingston.
Our clinic is a Doctor own practice -Our principal practitioner has 20 years of experience in various clinical settings and this clinic was set up to deliver high standard care to our patients.
Our female GPs in Logan have years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology fields.
Our multi-disciplinary team of General Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Dietitian, Diabetic Educator, and Clinical Pharmacist are involved to deliver high quality care to people with complex medical condition and chronic disease.
If you are looking for an experienced GP near Woodridge or Logan Central who are passionate and caring you need to give our clinic a visit.
Our GP clinic is conveniently located in Kingston Palm Shopping Centre just next to Discount Chemist.
Our after-hours GP clinic near Logan Central is open in Saturdays which gives opportunity to working people who are looking for a weekend GP clinic in Kingston and Woodridge.
Our General practitioner have over 10 years of experience and special training and years of experience in their area of expertise. Some of our doctors focus on the following areas:
- Geriatrics and care of older people
- Skin cancer management
- Plastic and re-construction surgery and complex skin cancer surgery in head and neck.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Maternity and pregnancy care.
Our clinic is fully computerized using advance technology for recalls and reminder to ensure all your health need followed up on time.
Why choose us
- Our GPs are highly qualified with over 10 years’ experience. Some of our GPs had further training and years of experience in their own area of expertise such as Skin, Dermatology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and aged care.
- We can address wide range of health issues as some of our GPs had further training and many year of experience in certain field such as Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Geriatric medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- We are one of the after hour’s clinic in Logan area offering extended hours and GP appointments in Saturdays.
- We are conveniently located in Kingston Palam Shopping Centre next to discount chemist.
- We have SNP pathology on-site for convenience.
- We Bulk-bill for all our GP consult and majority of skin consults.
Summary of our services:
- General health assessment
- Chronic disease management
- Mental health assessment and management
- Geriatric and older patients’ care
- Men’s health
- Women’s health
- Children’s health
- Skin cancer
- Respiratory assessment such as Asthma and COPD and Lung function test
- Diabetes care
- Corporate flu shot
- Work Cover and Injury management
- Medication review
- Travel advice/vaccination
- Ear syringing
- ECG and heart assessment
- Driving medical – commercial and private vehicles
- Insurance medicals
You will have an initial consult with our respiratory nurse and doctor who conduct a comprehensive assessment of respiratory system and provide you with a plan of management.